Changes to this Policy
THIS POLICY IS CURRENT AS OF THE DATE SET FORTH BELOW. REAF MARKETING MAY, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, CHANGE THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME. REAF MARKETING WILL POST ITS UPDATED POLICY ON THE PLATFORM IN ADVANCE OF THE NEW EFFECTIVE DATE. REAF MARKETING ENCOURAGES YOU TO REVIEW THIS POLICY REGULARLY FOR ANY CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THE THEN-CURRENT POLICY.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We mainly use your personal information, either alone or in combination with other information, so that we can provide, enhance and personalize our Platform, services and related content, products, and marketing efforts.
Information We Collect
How we collect and store information depends on how you access and use the Platform. We collect information in multiple ways including when you provide information directly to us, when you permit third parties to provide information to us, and when we passively collect information from you, such as information collected from your browser or device.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We may collect information from you during your use or access of the Platform, such as:
- When you register for an Account;
- When you request information;
- When you make a purchase;
- When you fill out any forms;
- When you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or register for a promotion;
- When you transmit user content; or
- When you otherwise communicate with us or other users through the Platform.
The information you provide directly to us may concern you or others and may include, but is not limited to: (a) name; (b) zip code; (c) email address; (d) home or business telephone number; (e) home, business or mailing address; (f) demographic information (e.g., gender, age, political preference, education, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers); (g) date of birth; and/or (h) payment and/or identity verification information. It may also include information specific to services you are requesting or offering through the Platform, such as a business name, service description, qualifications and credentials. You are not required to provide us with such information, but certain features of the Platform may not be accessible or available, absent your submission of the requested information
Information from Affiliates, Social Networking Sites, and other Non-affiliated Third Parties
We may collect information about you or others through Reaf Marketing affiliates or through non-affiliated third parties. For example, you may be able to access the Platform through a social networking account, such as Facebook. If you access the Platform through your Facebook account, you may allow us to have access to certain information in your Facebook profile. This may include your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user IDs, list of friends, location, date of birth, email address, photos, videos, people you follow and/or who follow you, and/or your posts or "likes."
Social networking sites, such as Facebook, have their own policies for handling your information. For a description of how these sites may use and disclose your information including any information you make public, please consult the sites' privacy policies. We have no control over how any third-party site uses or discloses the personal information it collects about you.
We may also collect information about you or others through non-affiliated third parties. For example, to the extent permitted by law, we may, in our sole discretion, ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau, or information to verify your identity or trustworthiness, or for other fraud or safety protection purposes. We may combine information that we collect from you through the Platform with information that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other products or services we provide.
Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected
Location Information. When you use the Platform, we may collect general location information (such as IP address). If you install our mobile app, we may ask you to grant us access to your mobile device's geolocation data. If you grant such permission, we may collect information about your precise geolocation, and we may use that information to improve the Platform, including providing you with location-based features (e.g. for identification of gift cards for stores available near you). To deliver customized content and advertising, we may share your location information with our agents, vendors, or advertisers. If you access the Platform through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details. If you disable certain functions, you may be unable to use certain parts of the Platform.
We may also use local shared objects (also known as "Flash cookies") to assist in delivering special content, such as video clips or animation. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are not managed through your web browser. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but your browser may allow you to modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you disable cookies, you may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Platform, because it may not function properly. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser may not affect flash cookies. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
How Reaf Marketing Uses the Information We Collect
We may use your information for any of the following reasons:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To enable you to use the services available through the Platform, including registering you for our services and/or verifying your identity and authority to use our services if applicable;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, or contests;
- To process billing and payment including sharing with third-party payment gateways and payment service providers in connection with the Platform;
- To improve and maintain the Platform and for product development;
- To address fraud or safety concerns, or to investigate complaints or suspected fraud or wrongdoing;
- To periodically send promotional emails regarding new products or services from Reaf Marketing, special offers from Reaf Marketing, or other information that may interest you;
- With your consent, to contact you by text message regarding certain services or information you have requested;
- With your consent, to contact you by telephone or text message regarding Platform features, improvements, or other products and services that may interest you;
- For Reaf Marketing's market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Platform according to your interests;
- To contact you about goods and services that may interest you or with information about your use of the Platform;
- For other research and analytical purposes; and
- To resolve disputes, to protect ourselves and other users of the Platform, and to enforce any legal terms that govern your use of the Platform.
- For analytics, and with merchants for their additional uses in accordance with their terms of service and privacy policies.
- to provide you with the best user experience possible;
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to communicate with you regarding Service updates, offers, and promotions;
- to help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our Service, content, and advertising;
- to help authenticate any account you create with us;
- for our internal purposes (such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and communications); and
- otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
We may combine information that we collect from you through the Platform with information that we obtain from affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties, and information derived from any other products or services we provide.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Platform. We may use de-identified or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes and may also share such data with any third parties, including without limitation, advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
When Reaf Marketing Discloses Your Information
Unless otherwise described in this Policy, we may also share the information that we collect from you through the Platform as follows:
- Affiliates. We may share your information with any Reaf Marketing affiliates.
- Service Providers. We may provide access to your information to select third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to us including without limitation billing, sales, marketing, advertising, market research, fulfillment, data storage, analysis and processing, identity verification, fraud and safety protection and legal services. As we retain new service providers, we generally seek contractual assurances from these service providers that they will not use your information in any manner other than to help us provide you with the services and products available from Reaf Marketing.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your information when required by law or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process we receive; (b) establish or exercise our legal rights including enforcing and administering agreements with users; or (c) defend Reaf Marketing against legal claims. If we are required by law to disclose your information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you unless we believe in our sole discretion that (a) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, court order or applicable law; or (b) we, in our sole discretion, believe that providing notice could create a risk of injury or death, or that harm or fraud could be directed to Reaf Marketing or users. We will attempt to provide the notice by email if you have given us an email address. If you do not challenge the disclosure request, we may be legally required to turn over your information.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions or where there is any change of control of Reaf Marketing, user information may be among the transferred assets.
- Academics and Research. We may provide information about users to third parties for academic and research purposes, in anonymized or aggregated form.
Please be advised that some information you provide will be publicly accessible. For instance, registration for an Account requires that you provide us with your name. If you register through Facebook, the Platform will use the name associated with your Facebook account. Your name (full name, or in some instances, your first name and last initial) may be visible to other users. Depending on the circumstances, your name may be attached to your Content or information. Certain other people, including other users with whom you have interacted via the Platform, will see information about you that is attached to your name.
We employ appropriate security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Reaf Marketing may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are failsafe. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected, disclosed and/or used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, keeping your log-in and password private, and not recycling passwords from other websites or accounts. Reaf Marketing is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information nor for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
Reaf Marketing processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. Your information may be transferred to, and used by, entities located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside of the United States, you consent to such export in all respects.
ONLINE ANALYTICS AND TAILORED ADVERTISING
We may use third-party web analytics services on the Platform, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the Information That Is Passively or Automatically Collected section above to help us analyze how users use the Platform, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Platform. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to advertising, as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
If you are interested in more information about tailored browser advertising and how you can generally control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver tailored marketing, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative's Consumer Opt-Out Link and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance's Consumer Opt-Out Link to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs. To opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page. Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Platform, you may still receive advertising content even if you opt out of tailored advertising. In that case, the advertising content will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links and are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms. If your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on NAI's and DAA's websites accessible by the above links.
Our Services are not designed for children under 18 and we do not target of Services to children under 18. Only persons 18 years of age or older may use the Platform. If we discover that an individual under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will close the account and delete such information. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Links To External Platforms
The Platform may contain links to other websites or resources over which Reaf Marketing does not have any control. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Reaf Marketing of those external websites. You acknowledge that Reaf Marketing is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and further agree that Reaf Marketing is not responsible for the content of such external websites or the protection and privacy of information you provide while visiting such external websites.
Updating, Deleting and Correcting Your Information
Your Choices Regarding E-Mail Communications
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your Account or any purchases you have requested or received from us.
Last updated January 31, 2018.